- Check out this awesome recipe-in-photos for A Toddler-Style Lunch + Recipe from Manic Mrs. Stone!
- This Family Feeding in Child of Mine post from Hobo Mama is certainly interesting on its own, but I especially love the conversation happening in the comments section on raising healthy eaters. The post also includes links to dozens of other “Kids in the Kitchen” thoughts from other bloggers.
- Heather’s thoughts on dinner and the family meal as the darkness of winter is setting in, in her dark months, pink flowers post, really resonated with me.
- 50 of the Best Books, Websites, & Resources to Inspire Kids in the Kitchen from Code Name: Mama
- 8 Ways the Grocery Store Is Making You Eat More from Prevention has some good caveats and tips about grocery shopping.
- Finally, I could not love this Good food, bad food: does diet dogma really make us healthier? post from The Happiest Mom more.
Food for Thought Friday is a weekly list of links – tasty morsels, if you will, for belly and brain.