- Moms Need Lunch Too! – 5 Easy Midday Meal Idea for Mom from Katie at Simple Bites
- Recipe: Baked Apple Gingerbread Pancake from Aimee at Simple Bites ( a little tip from Lisa – if you don’t plan enough ahead to get the ingredients to room temperature, add a teaspoon of baking powder … works a charm!)
- Recipe: A-B-C Frittata via Aimee at Simple Bites
- Why (and How) You Should Create a Healthy Food Culture for Your Family from Aimee at Simple Bites
- Make it mindless: another new year’s resolution post from Ali at The Cleaner Plate Club
- On “Carpe Diem”, motherhood, Chronos and Kairos time, and the old lady at the store from Meagan at The Happiest Mom (not about food or eating, but one of my favorite reads of the last several months)
What’s been inspiring y’all recently?
Food for Thought Friday is a (more or less) weekly list of links – tasty morsels, if you will, for belly and brain.