Hi friends! Thanks for sticking with us here as we find our way. We’ve got some lovely posts coming up on holiday traditions and on eating adventures with both babies and toddlers. For now, enjoy this latest edition of Food for Thought Friday!
(I feel this every time I post a FFTF — but gosh, I think there are some really good ones in this week’s list.)
- Truce in the Picky Eater War from Parents Need to Eat Too
- Food Truths for Moms of Picky Eaters from Fans of Being a Mom
- Upside Down from A Foothill Home Companion
- In the Kitchen of Long Ago, With Grandma by Jennifer Steinhauer at The New York Times
- Eat Well, Spend Less: Homemade Substitutes for Holiday Favorites at Simple Bites